I love the Olympics. Like in an unnatural way. I record all the events and try to watch as many as I can. I cry when we win gold. I cry when they play the National Anthem. I cry when anyone even mentions the name Keri Strug. And I spend all my free time trying to decide if I would rather marry Jason Lezak or Brendan Hansen.
It's a problem.
But I've been a bit busy this year and haven't had the time to watch all of the different events that I have recorded. I get home each night, agonize over the fact that my DVR is 100% full, and then have to have my very own Sophie's choice. Do I delete sand volleyball? Do I delete water polo? Trampoline with Dong Dong? How can I possibly make such a choice?
It's very stressful.
So I'm currently trying to catch up with all the Olympics that I have missed. But here are my thoughts so far:
1. I'm pretty sure that this is actually impossible:
2. I'm pretty sure that this guy trains in an indoor swimming pool:
3. I'm pretty sure that shoulder blades aren't supposed to do this:
4. I'm pretty sure this gymnastics judge is the most terrifying person at the Olympics:
5. And I'm 100% sure that this is the only job I could do in the Olympics:
You can medal for sitting in a boat and bossing people around? That's my kinda sport.
Beats the heck out of the pommel horse . . .
Dong Dong...now that's a name you need to file away for your first born son. Wonder if he has a brother first name Ding??
Post a Comment